Group Study Rooms
We appreciate any feedback on our study room policies. Please leave a response with the following survey:
Each Group Study Room includes:
- An enclosed study space for group study
- A whiteboard and markers
- Table and chairs
As of January 9, 2023 check-in is required for all study room reservations
- Reservations and check-ins are required to use the Group Study Rooms
- Food and covered drinks are permitted in the Group Study Rooms
- You can reserve a Group Study Room for up to 2 hours per day
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance
- Check-in via the link within the confirmation email between 15 minutes prior and 15 minutes after your reservation start time
- If you no longer need to use a study room, please cancel with the provided link in the confirmation email so that other students can utilize the space
No Reservations Available?
- Group study is available and encouraged throughout the 1st floor of the CORE if you are unable to find a study room for your group
- Anyone can use an unoccupied study room until the person that the space is booked under arrives with proof of reservation. Proof of reservation is the check-in confirmation email.
- Unfortunately, the Audio Visual equipment in several rooms of the CORE is not yet fully installed. Installations will be completed throughout the 2022-2023 academic year.
Group Study Room Reservation FAQ
CORE Building Map
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding