Group Study Rooms
We appreciate any feedback on our study room policies. Please leave a response with the following survey:
Each Group Study Room includes:
- An enclosed study space for group study
- A whiteboard and markers
- Table and chairs
As of January 9, 2023 check-in is required for all study room reservations
- Reservations and check-ins are required to use the Group Study Rooms
- Food and covered drinks are permitted in the Group Study Rooms
- You can reserve a Group Study Room for up to 2 hours per day
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance
- Check-in via the link within the confirmation email between 15 minutes prior and 15 minutes after your reservation start time
- If you no longer need to use a study room, please cancel with the provided link in the confirmation email so that other students can utilize the space
No Reservations Available?
- Group study is available and encouraged throughout the 1st floor of the CORE if you are unable to find a study room for your group
- Anyone can use an unoccupied study room until the person that the space is booked under arrives with proof of reservation. Proof of reservation is the check-in confirmation email.
- Unfortunately, the Audio Visual equipment in several rooms of the CORE is not yet fully installed. Installations will be completed throughout the 2022-2023 academic year.